**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 20TH JANUARY, 12:00-12:40PM**
This ex-display home is situated in what has been dubbed the happiest place to live in Perth*! Don't miss this opportunity to have that lifestyle in this architecturally beautiful 80's builders display home situated just 280m from Winthrop Park, less than 3km to Garden City, and a short drive to the river and many amazing local cafes/restaurants.
Situated within the Winthrop Primary School and optional Applecross or Melville Senior High School zones.
- Entry hall with a built in storage bench leads into the formal living and dining room with Jarrah floors and a built in TV cabinet.
- Massive open plan living, dining, and kitchen area with a sky high pitched ceiling, statement fireplace, a bar, Jarrah floors, ceiling fan, built in display cabinets.
- The kitchen has a Westinghouse oven/grill, Chef gas cooktop, double fridge recess, built in pantry, dishwasher, hideaway for small appliances, and a reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Large main bedroom with parents retreat has a walk in robe, built in dressing table, sliding door to the backyard, reverse cycle a/c unit, and an ensuite.
- Ensuite has a bath, shower, and separate WC.
- Bedrooms 2, 3, and 4 are all double size with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
- Separate WC.
- Entertaining patio in the backyard off the kitchen/living area surrounded by low maintenance gardens.
- Double garage with automatic door, workshop area, and access to the backyard.
- Gas hot water system.
- Reticulated gardens.
- Insulated (type unknown).
- 1988 built, brick and tile home on 794sqm block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,350 and council rates approx. $2,150.
*According to PwC's Pulse of Perth Project
- Type : House
- Land Size : 794 sqm