Freshly painted walls and ceilings throughout - This big and spacious family home on a large 755sqm situated in the perfect location will not last long!! On a family friendly street, close distance to Willetton Primary School and Willetton Reserve, shops/cafes on Apsley Rd, and just a short drive/ride to Willetton High School and Southlands Shopping Centre.
- Entry hall leading into the sunken formal lounge room with wood floors.
- Formal dining room with wood floors and shoppers entrance from garage.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, meals, living area, and games room - a perfect space for family and friends to gather!
- Kitchen is equipped with a gas cooktop, ample storage, dishwasher, oven/grill, fridge recess, and a built in pantry.
- Big games room with carpet, fire place, and 2 separate sliding doors out to the backyard area.
- Main bedroom situated at the front of the house with wood floors, a walk in robe and ensuite.
- Ensuite has a shower and WC.
- Three remaining bedrooms all fantastic size with built in robes, wood floors, and 1 with dual entry.
- Main bathroom has a separate shower and bath, WC is separate.
- Large backyard with a patio for entertaining, a grassed area perfect for the kids, and a shed.
- Single lock up garage and carport plus ample driveway parking.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Manual bore reticulation throughout.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Blow in Insulation.
- 1981 built, brick and tile home on a large 755sqm block, zoned R20.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 755 sqm