Situated in the heart of Willetton sits this large 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with spacious living spaces and home office/studio. Only a 400m walk to Southlands Shopping Centre, 550m to Willetton Sports Club, less than 1km to Willetton Senior High School and Burrendah Primary School, as well as easy access to local bus stops.
- Entry leading through to massive open plan living room, meals area and kitchen with a fireplace and linking into the formal lounge and dining room.
- Large kitchen with ample storage and bench space throughout, dishwasher, gas cooktop, Westinghouse electric oven and grill, fridge and microwave recess, appliance nook, breakfast bar, and built in pantry.
- Very spacious formal lounge and dining room with a reverse cycle a/c split system and the internal access through to the home office/studio/games room.
- Home office/studio/games has reverse cycle a/c split system, tiled floors and sliding security screen door external access from the carport. Could also be a teenager's pad.
- Main bedroom with a reverse cycle a/c split system, ceiling fan, generous sized walk in robe, and modern ensuite.
- Four remaining bedrooms all spacious; two fitted with built in robes and one with a reverse cycle a/c split system.
- Modern main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
- Laundry with separate WC and ample storage plus a large linen cupboard in the hall.
- Low maintenance gardens throughout with the backyard mostly paved and the front freshly mulched and with mostly native plants.
- Large shed/workshop with 3 phase power.
- Security screens/doors throughout.
- LED lighting throughout and alarm system.
- New gutters fitted.
- Blow-in insulation.
- Gas hot water system.
- Double carport.
- 1976 built, brick and tile home on a subdivisible 762sqm corner block.
- Water rates approx. $1,300 and council rates approx. $1,700 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 762 sqm