5 REGISTERED BIDDERS - CURRENT BID $637,000
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6PM, 6TH JUNE 2019. CONTACT NIK VARGA OR NIKKI VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Subdivide or keep this beautiful family home - or do both, live in now and possibly develop later! Beautifully presented, modernised, and large family home in a quiet street just 550m walk from Rostrata Primary School and shops/cafes.
- Entry into the front lounge and dining room with wood flooring.
- Continue through to the spacious open plan living, meals, and kitchen area with a fireplace and sliding door to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Modern kitchen with double fridge recess, Westinghouse oven, gas cooktop, built in pantry, dishwasher, and ample storage.
- Main bedroom with wood floors, walk in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite.
- Three remaining bedrooms all a great size with wood floors, ceiling fans, and built in robes.
- Main bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
- Laundry with a separate WC.
- Massive undercover, paved patio area in the backyard for all year round entertaining with the added bonus of gates through to a large grassed area, perfect for the kids, with low maintenance garden beds and 2 x garden sheds.
- Established and well maintained gardens to the front yard with beautiful rose bushes.
- Double carport with gate through to the backyard.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Blow-in insulation.
- Gas hot water system.
- Bore reticulated gardens.
- 1984 brick and tile home on 722sqm, subdivisible block (subject to WAPC approval).
- Water rates approx. $1,400 and council rates approx. $1,870 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 722 sqm