This modern, low maintenance home has it all! Three bedroom plus a study, solar panels, ducted reverse cycle aircon, security alarm, low maintenance astro turf the list goes on!
Nestled in this family friendly street just 450m walk to Harrisdale Primary School and 1.2kms to the increasingly popular Harrisdale Senior High School.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area as well as a separate lounge room
- Double automatic garage with shoppers entry
- Solar panels will help you save on your electricity bills
- Ducted reverse cycle aircon, so you can stay cool and comfortable through summer
- Security alarm with sensors to the windows and doors
- Modern, stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage
- Built one year ago
- Main bedroom with built in robe, and ensuite
- Second and third bedroom with a built in robes
- Study is sized so could be used as a nursery or a small child's bedroom
- Main bathroom, with a bath tub
- Instantaneous gas hot water system - cheap to run and never run out of hot water!
- Neutral tones throughout so will match any furniture
- Outdoor alfresco area ideal for entertaining and summer BBQs
- 450 meters from Harrisdale Primary School
- 1.2 kms from Harrisdale High School
- 1.7 kms from Carey Baptist College
- 1.6 kms from Stockland Harrisdale Shopping Centre
- 500 meters from Dovedale Park
* distances based on Googlemaps
Some pets may be considered upon application.
WANTING TO VIEW THIS HOME?
To view this property please register for an inspection time via the Varga Realty website https://www.vargarealty.com.au/renting
Click on "Book Inspection" and follow the prompts. If there are no available or suitable times, use the contact agent' submission form to request an inspection, you will then be notified of the next scheduled viewing.
Varga Realty would like to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients and the wider community. We are now offering 10 minute private viewings for one person to attend. You can have someone view on your behalf if they do not meet the below criteria or you can speak to the property manager and we can assist with a video walk through viewing.
To minimise the risk of COVID-19 spread, could you please advise if you or any close family member have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any close family member:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered yes' to any of the above items we can only offer a video viewing at this stage.
At the viewing we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our property manager whenever possible; and,
• Refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person
• Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the home and avoid opening and closing any doors/cupboards.
• Only one person to attend the home open.
We will be closely monitoring all updates in regards to COVID19 and will adjust if and when required to do so in line with health recommendations. Your support and understanding during these times is appreciated.
- Type : House
- Date Available : 16/03/2020