Perfect for 1st home buyers, downsizers, young families and the like that are seeking a beautiful, modern home with nothing to do but move in! This gorgeous home was only built in 2015 by quality builders Aveling Developments and since then has been immaculately maintained with improved finishes added by the owner - it is a must see!
Situated just a short, 500m walk to Bannister Creek Primary School, 750m walk to the local shops on Lynwood Avenue (including a Supa IGA and Puma fuel station), less than 2km to Lynwood Senior High School, less than 4km to Westfield Carousel Shopping centre, as well as easy access to many local parks, local bus stops, Nicholson Road, and Roe Highway.
- Large open plan kitchen, dining, and family room with stunning feature lighting, tiled floors, gas bayonet point, and double sliding door to the outdoor entertaining area.
- The kitchen has ample storage, 900mm oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, built in pantry, double fridge recess, and breakfast bar.
- Situated off the main living area is a spacious audio/visual room with a TV antenna point.
- Huge main bedroom with bedside pendant feature lights, sliding door the backyard, large mirrored built in robe, TV antenna point, and ensuite.
- Ensuite has a separate WC and shower.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 both large with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
- 2nd WC is separate.
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining area with feature patio lighting and surrounded by lush gardens.
- Reticulated gardens off the mains.
- Side gate access from front of house.
- Double garage with automatic door.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Crimmesh security screens to the front door, back door, and main bedroom door.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- 6 star energy efficiency rating.
- NBN connected with fibre to the distribution point.
- 2015 built, brick and tile home.
- 433sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,290 and council rates approx. $1,680 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 433 sqm