THE OPENN NEGOTIATION IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 7PM, 26TH MARCH 2020. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
There is nothing cookie cutter about this stunning home that was built in 1981, designed by Leo Spiccia and showcases amazing architectural features, multiple levels including a huge wine cellar, spacious rooms PLUS modern, renovated kitchens and bathrooms.
Situated in an elevated, small, and quiet cul-de-sac only approx. 500m to Bull Creek Primary School, just over 1km to Stocklands Bull Creek Shopping Centre, within Leeming Senior High School zone, and easy access to Murdoch Train Station/Hospital/University.
- Formal living room with strikingly large window displaying the green gardens outside and equipped with electric blinds.
- Open plan family room, kitchen, and meals area with wood heater, a lot of natural light and access to the backyard.
- Huge renovated kitchen with an abundance of storage and bench space, built in pantry, gas cook top, electric oven and grill, and dishwasher.
- Laundry again encompassing an abundance of built in storage including a built in ironing board.
- Continue even further down to the massive wine cellar and under-stair storage.
- Large backyard with established gardens throughout, gazebo, BBQ area, and fish pond.
- Second patio off the laundry area.
- Third private patio to the front of the house.
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with built in robes.
- Renovated main bathroom with ample natural light, double vanity, WC, and separate bath and shower.
- Shoppers entrance from the garage.
- High vaulted ceilings to the living area, perfect for a parents/kids retreat/games room etc.
- Huge main bedroom with wall to wall built in robes and ensuite.
- Renovated ensuite with a double vanity, WC, and shower.
- Fourth bedroom/home office.
- Double garage with automatic door, shoppers entrance into the house, and access through to the backyard.
- Insulated with batts and sisalation.
- Automatic bore reticulation.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- Security shutters (most are remote controlled).
- Ducted vacuum system.
- Alarm system and gated entry.
- 1981 built brick and tile home on 784sqm block.
- Zoned R20, 16m frontage.
- Water rates approx. $1,400 and council rates approx. $2,000 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 784 sqm