4 REGISTERED BIDDER - CURRENT BID $665,000
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6PM, 8th APRIL 2020. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Situated in an amazing, family friendly cul-de-sac only approx. 350m walk to Willetton Primary School and Apsley Rd Shops/cafes/restaurants, approx. 600m walk to Willetton Reserve, and less than 2km to Willetton Senior High School!!
- Entry leading through to the spacious formal lounge and dining room with wood floors and gas bayonet point.
- Continue through to the open plan kitchen and family room also with wood floors and overlooking the outdoor entertainment/pool area.
- Large kitchen has a huge amount of storage, ample bench space, dishwasher, self-cleaning wall oven, gas cooktop, fridge recess, double sink, and breakfast bar.
- Main bedroom with double built in robes, nook for dresser, wood floors, and reverse cycle a/c split system.
- Modernised semi-ensuite to the main bedroom with a shower.
- Second bedroom double size with built in robe and wood floors.
- Third bedroom kind size with built in robe and wood floors.
- Light and bright main bathroom with modern features and combined shower/bath.
- Separate WC.
- Big gabled patio perfect for entertaining, surrounded by landscaped, low maintenance and mulched garden beds.
- Fenced pool with new pool pump and pool blanket/cleaning equipment included.
- Automatic bore reticulated gardens.
- Garden shed.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Blow in insulation.
- 1974 built home on 683sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,240 and council rates approx. $1,700 per annum.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 683 sqm