Situated in the heart of Willetton sits this large 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with spacious living spaces and home office/studio. Only a 400m walk to Southlands Shopping Centre, 550m to Willetton Sports Club, less than 1km to Willetton Senior High School and Burrendah Primary School, as well as easy access to local bus stops.
- Entry leading through to massive open plan living room, meals area and kitchen with a fireplace and linking into the formal lounge and dining room.
- Large kitchen with ample storage and bench space throughout, dishwasher, gas cooktop, Westinghouse electric oven and grill, fridge and microwave recess, appliance nook, breakfast bar, and built in pantry.
- Very spacious formal lounge and dining room with a reverse cycle a/c split system and the internal access through to the home office/studio/games room.
- Dining / living area has an ironing board built into the wall
- Home office/studio/games has reverse cycle a/c split system, tiled floors and sliding security screen door external access from the carport. Could also be a teenager's pad.
- Main bedroom with a reverse cycle a/c split system, ceiling fan, generous sized walk in robe, and modern ensuite.
- Four remaining bedrooms all spacious; two fitted with built in robes and one with a reverse cycle a/c split system.
- Modern main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
- Both bathrooms have heated towel racks
- Laundry with separate WC and ample storage plus a large linen cupboard in the hall.
- Low maintenance gardens throughout with the backyard mostly paved and the front freshly mulched and with mostly native plants.
- Large shed/workshop with 3 phase power.
- Security screens/doors throughout.
- LED lighting throughout and alarm system.
- Gas hot water system.
- Double carport.
- NBN ready
Pets will be considered upon application.
WANTING TO VIEW THIS HOME?
To view this property please register for an inspection time via the Varga Realty website https://www.vargarealty.com.au/renting
Click on "Book Inspection" and follow the prompts. If there are no available or suitable times, use the contact agent' submission form to request an inspection, you will then be notified of the next scheduled viewing.
Varga Realty would like to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients and the wider community. We are now offering 10 minute private viewings for one person to attend. You can have someone view on your behalf if they do not meet the below criteria or you can speak to the property manager and we can assist with a video walk through viewing.
To minimise the risk of COVID-19 spread, could you please advise if you or any close family member have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any close family member:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered yes' to any of the above items we can only offer a video viewing at this stage.
At the viewing we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our property manager whenever possible; and,
• Refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person
• Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the home and avoid opening and closing any doors/cupboards.
• Only one person to attend the home open.
We will be closely monitoring all updates in regards to COVID19 and will adjust if and when required to do so in line with health recommendations. Your support and understanding during these times is appreciated.
- Type : House
- Date Available : 21/04/2020