Don't be put off by this home's 1970s style frontage. Features like the swimming pool with brand new filter, large games room, a sizeable and subdivisible block!, location in a prime area of Armadale and a garden that includes a prolific mango tree, plus other established fruit trees are features that more modern homes at the same price simply cannot match - This is great value!
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac sits this large 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home perfectly set up for family living! Not to mention freshly painted throughout and new flooring to the living areas already done for you. Ideal investment as zoned R40 - subdivisible!
- Entry leading into the large sunken lounge with gas bayonet, roller shutter, and new flooring.
- Step up to formal dining area with new flooring, and sliding doors through to the kitchen and games room.
- Large open plan kitchen and meals area with fire place and new flooring.
- Neutral kitchen equipped with ample storage, fridge recess, dishwasher recess, Westinghouse electric oven/grill, Rinnai gas cooktop, and breakfast bar.
- Massive games room with new carpet looking out to the backyard area.
- Main bedroom with built in robe and roller shutter.
- Big semi-ensuite with separate bath and shower.
- Laundry with separate WC.
- Second and third bedroom towards the back of the house, one with a built in robe.
- Second bathroom with shower and WC.
- Backyard with 2 patio areas on either side of the house, a fenced, below ground pool surrounded by full, established garden beds and grass area (reticulated).
- Pool equipped with pool blanket, new salt chlorinator, and kreepy krauly.
- Front yard with established, reticulated garden beds and grass.
- Single carport with automatic roller door and extra driveway parking.
- Solar hot water system.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- 1980 built, brick and tile home.
- 702sqm block, 20m frontage, zoned R15-40.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 702 sqm