Home Open: Sunday, 24 Nov 2019, 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM
SUPERB BUY FOR THE 1ST HOME BUYER!!!!!!
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 24TH NOVEMBER, 2-2:30PM**
Neat and tidy 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with massive backyard and potential! New carpets, freshly painted, new kitchen benchtop, and new blinds - nothing to do internally for years to come!
Situated just 400m walk (approx.) from Bibra Lake Reserve, 500m walk to Bibra Lake Primary School, and within Lakeland Senior High School zone.
- Front lounge room with brand new carpets and a/c split system.
- Open plan meals and kitchen area with sliding door to the backyard. Laundry situated off the kitchen.
- Quality kitchen with brand new benchtop, electric upright cooker, open fridge space, and window looking out to the backyard.
- Main bedroom with a large built in robe and a/c split system.
- Second and third bedrooms with tiled floors.
- Modern bathroom with shower.
- Separate WC.
- Massive patio in the backyard, perfect for entertaining all year round!
- Carport with roller door also extends to the patio for ability of 2 cars in tandem as well as drive through/side access ability for boat/caravan or the like.
- Front and backyard both low maintenance and blank slate waiting for your personal touch!
- 2 storage/garden sheds.
- Electric storage hot water system.
- 1989 built, brick and tile home on 709sqm corner block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,150 and council rates approx. $1,600 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 709 sqm