UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY TEAM VARGA!!!!!
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6PM, 23RD OCTOBER 2019. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Large family home on 718sqm block with multiple, spacious living areas, 4/5 bedrooms and a great outdoor space for the whole family!
Situated just 500m walk (approx.) from Bibra Lake Reserve, 700m walk to Bibra Lake Primary School, and within Lakeland Senior High School zone.
- Entry through to the spacious formal dining room and sunken formal lounge room with wood floors.
- Continue through to the huge open plan kitchen, meals, and family room with a fireplace, sliding doors to the backyard patio, and sunken carpeted family room with a built in bar.
- Kitchen equipped with a Westinghouse gas cook top, Chef oven and grill, built in pantry, and double fridge recess.
- Laundry situated off the kitchen with a double linen cupboard.
- Main bedroom situated to the front of the home with wood floors, walk in robe, antenna point and ensuite.
- Beautiful, modern ensuite with a double shower, large vanity, feature lighting and WC.
- Study/nursery/5th bedroom situated next to the main bedroom also with wood floors.
- Remaining three bedrooms all a good size with built in robes, two with ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- A low maintenance backyard with the perfect space for entertaining! Massive pitched patio with ceiling fans, grass area, and low maintenance garden beds.
- Garden shed.
- Established gardens to the front yard.
- Double carport with gate access to backyard suitable for a trailer.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Gas hot water system.
- Reticulation off the mains.
- Insulated with batts.
- Alarm system.
- 1989 built, brick and tile home on 718sqm block, 20.1m frontage.
- Water rates approx. $1,350 council rates approx. $2,000 per annum
- Type : House
- Land Size : 718 sqm