UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
Whether you're a family, investor, couple, or retiree this home has something for everyone! Situated in quiet Cotton Crescent, close to Elizabeth Manion Park, easy access to Karel Av/South St/Leach Hwy for an easy commute, and within Oberthur Primary School and Willetton Senior High School zones.
- Open plan living room, meals area, and kitchen with a gas log fireplace and reverse cycle a/c split system.
- Kitchen with engineered stone bench top, quality cabinets, brand new flooring, Westinghouse upright gas cooker, tile splashback, feature spotlights, fridge, and window with duo glass looking out to the patio.
- Three very generous size bedrooms with ceiling fans.
- Gorgeous and modern bathroom with floor to ceiling marble, granite bench top, and a combined bath/shower.
- Laundry with separate WC.
- Large semi-enclosed patio with insulated roof and mains gas connection for BBQ - perfect for year-round entertaining!
- Backyard with grassed area and established, low maintenance native gardens.
- Double garage/large workshop with automatic door.
- Security locks/screens on all doors and windows.
- Insulated with premium wool batts.
- Near new, instant gas hot water system.
- LED and low voltage light bulbs/fittings throughout.
- NBN connected.
- 1978 built, brick and tile duplex home on approx. 506sqm block - neighbour willing to convert to survey-strata.
Furniture items included:
- Natural gas BBQ with wok burner.
- Antique setting in patio.
- Work bench and shelving in workshop.
- Lounge room entertainment cabinet.
- Dining table and chairs.
- Storage cupboard in laundry.
- Solid wood wardrobes.
- Queen beds and side tables optional.