Modern and bright 4 x 2 family home with a 1 x 1 flat - Don't miss out on viewing this spacious home, perfect to settle your family, with the added benefit of a self-contained flat that could be used for a variety of reasons! Nestled in a family friendly street less than 1km to Stockland Bull Creek shopping centre, easy access to South St and local bus/train stops, and within the Bull Creek Primary School and Leeming Senior High School zones.
- Entry hall dividing the formal lounge from the open plan living, dining, and kitchen area.
- Formal sunken lounge with high, pitched ceilings and a built in gas heater.
- Modern open plan living, dining, and kitchen area with LED downlights and a gas bayonet.
- Kitchen has an island bench with storage, microwave recess, fridge recess, dishwasher, electric oven, grill, and cooktop, and a built in pantry.
- Large main bedroom with double built in robes and an ensuite.
- Ensuite has a shower and WC.
- 3 other bedrooms all spacious with built in robes.
- Renovated main bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
- Modern laundry with a separate WC.
- Self-contained flat perfect for permanent living arrangements/home office/guests/air BNB!
- Flat has a living, meals, and kitchen area with a gas bayonet and reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Kitchen has ample storage, upright gas cooker, built in pantry, and space for a full sized fridge.
- Bedroom is big with a walk in robe and ensuite with a shower and WC.
- Very low maintenance backyard as mostly paved and with a pitched alfresco perfect for entertaining.
- Neat and tidy front yard with grass and established gardens.
- Garden shed.
- Single carport with automatic roller door plus extra paved area for parking.
- Automatic bore reticulation throughout.
- Gas hot water system.
- Insulated with batts.
- 1979 built, brick and tile house.
- 682sqm block, 20m frontage, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1330 and council rates approx. $1800
- Type : House
- Land Size : 682 sqm