Home Open: Sunday, 24 Mar 2019, 1:00 PM to 1:40 PM
OWNER SAYS SELL'!
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 24TH MARCH, 1:00-1:40PM**
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION (FLEXIBLE TERM ONLINE AUCTION). THE AUCTION HAS COMMENCED and THE PROPERTY CAN SELL ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW and THE 21ST MARCH. CONTACT THE AGENT IMMEDIATELY TO BECOME QUALIFIED.
BIDDING EXPECTED TO START HIGH $600,000'S
Charming and very spacious 2 storey home situated on a 664sqm, elevated and corner block in an incredibly peaceful neighbourhood - what better place to put down your family roots? Nestled in this family friendly street just 260m walk to Bull Creek Primary School, less than 1km to Stockland Bull Creek shopping centre, as well as easy access to South St and local bus/train stops.
- Entry hall leading into the open plan kitchen/dining area and separate family room.
- Completely renovated kitchen with ample storage throughout, double fridge space, microwave recess, soft closing drawers, electric oven and cooktop, and Fisher and Paykel dishwasher.
- Large separate lounge room with parquetry flooring and impressive pitched ceiling with beams and a skylight.
- Main bedroom with sliding door to the backyard, walk in robe, and a large modernised ensuite with shower and WC.
- Second bedroom with a built in robe.
- Third bedroom with a built in robe and linking double doors to the fourth bedroom.
- Main bathroom, also modernised, with a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Massive games room upstairs also showcasing a high pitched ceiling with beams, windows throughout allowing great natural light, balcony with stairs down to outdoor entertainment area, and reverse cycle air conditioning unit.
- Outdoor entertainment area with a patio, fenced below-ground pool, and lush, green gardens - enough space for all your family and friends!
- Powered workshop/storage area to the back of the house.
- Front yard also with established and green gardens.
- Bore reticulation throughout.
- Double garage with automatic door.
- Solar hot water system.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a reverse cycle split system in upstairs games room and downstairs lounge/dining room.
- Insulation panels in back bedrooms and Sisalation upstairs.
- Brick and tile home on a 664sqm block, zoned R20.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 664 sqm