STUNNING AND SPACIOUS!!!
Beautiful and large family home with 4 bedrooms plus study/5th bedroom, 2 bathrooms and multiple living areas! Situated in a family friendly street, just 260m walk to Botany Park, 900m walk to Hammond Park Primary School and approx. 1.4km to the new Hammond Park High School, approx. 10km to the coast and stunning beaches, plus easy access to the freeway.
- Wide entry hallway leading through to the massive open plan kitchen, dining, and family room with wood look vinyl planking that continues throughout the home.
- Kitchen has ample storage and bench space, double fridge recess with plumbing available, dishwasher, 5 burner gas cook top, electric oven, built in pantry, and sliding door the backyard patio.
- Separate formal lounge room/theatre at the front of the home with French doors.
- Spacious games room situated off the main family room with French doors.
- Main bedroom is king size with double walk in closet, ceiling fan, and ensuite.
- Ensuite has a double vanity, shower, and separate WC.
- Second, third, and fourth bedrooms situated to the rear of the home all a great size with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Large study/5th bedroom.
- Main bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Outdoor entertaining area has a patio overlooking the big grassed area and low maintenance garden beds.
- Patio has a ceiling fan and natural gas connection for a BBQ.
- Double garage with automatic door and drive through rear access.
- 24 x 250W solar panels with 5kW inverter.
- Alarm system.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout with zoning.
- Insulated with batts.
- Gas hot water system (installed 2018).
- 2009 built, brick and tile home on 657sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,380 and council rates approx. $2,100 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 657 sqm