Home Open: Sunday, 24 Mar 2019, 3:00 PM to 3:40 PM
MODERN FAMILY HOME!!!
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 24TH MARCH, 3:00-3:40PM**
Picture your family in this freshly painted 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home including light and bright open living areas, large gabled patio in the back yard and plenty of grassed area for the kids to play! Situated in a quiet location with all amenities at your fingertips including the shopping complex on Warton Road, Caf's, Restaurants, Public Library and public transport!
Within Southern Grove Primary School zone and the optional zone for Southern River College or Thornlie Senior High School.
**FRESHLY PAINTED and NEW CARPETS THROUGHOUT**
- 4 Bedrooms - Main bedroom includes a walk in robe with a fixed safe, phone and TV point. Other three bedrooms all spacious with built in robes. All bedrooms have brand new carpet.
- 2 Bathrooms - 1 Ensuite and 1 Main includes a separate shower and bath and separate WC.
- Entrance hall leading to the lounge, fitted with new carpet.
- Impressive open living includes the family/games/meals area, light and bright interior with tiled floors, gas bayonet, TV and Foxtel points, and games room includes a fixed bar/desk and double sliding doors to the back patio area.
- Kitchen is equipped with a Westinghouse wall oven, stainless steel gas cooktop and range hood, stainless steel double sink, pantry, phone point, and shopper's entrance from garage.
- Modern downlights throughout open living area and entrance hall.
- Large backyard with limestone paving, huge gabled patio, grassed area and Colorbond fencing. Garden shed and washing line fenced off to make for the perfect entertaining space.
- Side gate access to the front yard and to the garage.
- Double garage with automatic door.
- Easy care gardens reticulated off the mains.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Gas hot water system.
- Insulated with Batts.
- 605sqm block with an 18.3m frontage.
- Built 2006.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 605 sqm