RENOVATE OR DETONATE!
NEW LISTING!!!!!! OWNERS SAYS SELL!!!!!!!! ALL OFFERS PRESENTED!!!!!!!
Here is a rare opportunity to buy into Leeming at a low, entry level price! There is no mistaking this home is in need of some TLC to bring it back to life but will be worth it - situated on a 686sqm block it could also be the perfect opportunity to bulldoze in the future and build a dream home.
An extremely convenient location being approx. 200m walk to Winshaw Park, 400m walk to local restaurants including the highly rated Ichirin Japanese, 1km walk to Banksia Park Primary School, within the Leeming Senior High School zone, plus easy access to South St/arterial highways and freeways, local bus stops, Murdoch train station, Murdoch hospital, and Murdoch Uni.
- Entry leads into formal living and dining room.
- Continue through to open plan kitchen and family room with access to the rear yard. The kitchen layout is spacious with fridge recess, built in pantry, Chef electric oven, and 5 burner gas cooktop.
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes.
- Bathroom with a shower. Separate WC in laundry.
- Large backyard with patio and garden shed.
- Single carport with roller door.
- Front yard with established trees.
- Alarm system.
- Gas hot water system.
- 1986 built, brick and tile home.
- 686sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,280 and council rates approx. $1,670 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 686 sqm