OWNER SAYS SELL!!
Great opportunity for investors, first home buyers, small families, retirees! This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is situated on a large, 700sqm block in a quiet street just a few hundred metres walk to Beasley Park, easy access to local bus/train stops, and within the Banksia Park Primary School and Leeming Senior High School zones.
- Spacious lounge room to the front of the home with a reverse cycle a/c unit and ceiling fan.
- Modern open plan kitchen and dining room with wood vinyl flooring, gas bayonet, and sliding door to the backyard patio.
- Kitchen equipped with an upright gas cooker, breakfast bar, and open fridge space.
- Main bedroom to the front of the house with a ceiling fan and walk in robe.
- Second and third bedroom at the back of the house, one with a built in robe.
- Modern main bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Massive backyard with an undercover patio, grass area, and garden shed.
- Single carport with roller door plus paved parking.
- 1979 built, brick and tile home.
- 700sqm block, 20m frontage, zoned R20.
- Currently tenanted on a periodic lease agreement for $370 per week. Excellent tenant willing to sign new lease if bought by an investor.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 700 sqm