OWNER SAYS SELL!!
For sale by "Expressions of Interest". Closing date 21st Dec 2018 (seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to).
Great opportunity for investors, first home buyers, small families, retirees! This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is situated on a large, 700sqm block in a quiet street just a few hundred metres walk to Beasley Park, easy access to local bus/train stops, and within the Banksia Park Primary School and Leeming Senior High School zones.
- Spacious lounge room to the front of the home with a reverse cycle a/c unit and ceiling fan.
- Modern open plan kitchen and dining room with wood vinyl flooring, gas bayonet, and sliding door to the backyard patio.
- Kitchen equipped with an upright gas cooker, breakfast bar, and open fridge space.
- Main bedroom to the front of the house with a ceiling fan and walk in robe.
- Second and third bedroom at the back of the house, one with a built in robe.
- Modern main bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Massive backyard with an undercover patio, grass area, and garden shed.
- Single carport with roller door plus paved parking.
- 1979 built, brick and tile home.
- 700sqm block, 20m frontage, zoned R20.
- Currently tenanted on a periodic lease agreement for $370 per week. Excellent tenant willing to sign new lease if bought by an investor.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 700 sqm