Home Open: Sunday, 22 Sep 2019, 3:00 PM to 3:40 PM
NOT TO BE MISSED!
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER, 3:00-3:40PM**
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac sits this large family home, perfect for those looking for a home they won't outgrow for years to come! Includes modern features throughout the home, multiple living areas and large outdoor living space. With a footpath to South St it makes for a convenient walk through to local bus stops, Stocklands Bull Creek shopping centre, and Murdoch train station.
Within the West Leeming Primary School and Leeming Senior High School zones.
- Entry with wood flooring leading into the spacious formal lounge and dining rooms.
- Continue through to the huge open living area with wood floors and encompassing the kitchen, meals, and family room and opening out to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Large kitchen equipped with a gas cooktop, double fridge recess, Chef oven, dishwasher, microwave recess, built in pantry, breakfast bar, and shoppers entrance from garage.
- Main bedroom with double built in robes, built in drawers, and a ceiling fan.
- Modern ensuite with a shower, WC, and ample storage.
- Three other bedrooms all a good size with built in robes.
- Modern main bathroom with a combined shower and bath.
- Laundry with separate WC.
- Massive backyard and patio looking out to the gated pool - perfect for entertaining!
- Front and backyard both with established garden beds and grass areas - all with automatic bore reticulation.
- Garden/storage shed.
- Double garage with gate through to the backyard and to front door.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Below-ground salt pool with pool blanket and cleaning equipment included.
- Gas hot water system.
- 12 x solar panels with a new 3kW inverter.
- 1986 built, brick and tile home on 738sqm.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 738 sqm