Home Open: Sunday, 07 Jun 2020, 1:20 PM to 2:00 PM
STUNNING FAMILY HOME!
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 7TH JUNE, 1:20-2PM**
1 REGISTERED BIDDER - CURRENT BID $600,000
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY and COULD SELL TOMORROW! FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6PM, 11th JUNE 2020. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Beautiful features and finishing's throughout this home including renovated kitchen and bathrooms leaving nothing to be desired! Perfect for those that love to entertain or wanting their next family home for their kid's teenage years.
Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, approx. 1.2km to Banksia Park Primary School, multitude of options for local restaurants/cafes/shops, easy access to local bus stops, Murdoch train station and arterial roads for an easy commute.
- Entry with solid Jarrah floors leading into the separate study then into the formal lounge room with carpet flooring, high ceilings, built in bar, and gas point.
- Continue up to the formal dining room with solid Jarrah floors.
- Large open plan kitchen, meals, and family/games area looking out to the backyard entertaining and pool area.
- Modern kitchen renovated by The Maker' with ample soft closing storage and bench space, splashbacks throughout, built in pantry, fridge recess, and Bosch gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Spacious main bedroom situated to the front of the home with walk in robe, ceiling fan, and ensuite.
- Renovated ensuite with separate powder room and floor to ceiling tiles to shower and WC area.
- 3 queen sized bedrooms situated to the rear of the home, all with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Renovated main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Laundry with ample storage and separate WC.
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining area with ample alfresco area, gas point for BBQ, and glass fenced pool all surrounded by lush, established gardens.
- Raised entertaining area to the front yard with seating area, lush established gardens/potted plants and spa - perfect to watch the sunset!
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Wool insulated.
- Automatic bore reticulated gardens.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- 5.2kW solar panels.
- Double garage with automatic door.
- Artwork in main bedroom, spa, pot plants to front patio, dishwasher, and pool cleaner all included in the sale.
- Water rates approx. $1,400 and council rates approx. $1,870 per annum.
- 1988 built brick and tile home on a 700sqm elevated block, 20m frontage, zoned R20.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 700 sqm