Home Open: Saturday, 25 May 2019, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Sunday, 26 May 2019, 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
DREAM FAMILY HOME IN A PICTURESQUE STREET!
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION, BE QUICK OR MISS OUT! THE AUCTION HAS COMMENCED and THE PROPERTY CAN SELL ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW and THE 5TH JUNE. CONTACT CLINTON CARTER IMMEDIATELY TO BECOME QUALIFIED- 0499 238 979.
As soon as you walk through the front door of this beautiful home you will know it is the 'one'. Architecturally designed and built in 1992 by Beaumonde Homes this Federation style home boasts 354sqm of living space and on a rare 849sqm block. Situated in a green and leafy Street close to not one but two shopping districts, 2 major hospitals, Murdoch Train Station, highly regarded schools, several popular restaurants and of course if you like golf you have the prestigious Melville Glades Golf Club down the road.
It is an absolute must to view and features;
-5 Large bedrooms (or 4 bedrooms plus a large study overlooking the front of the home).
-2 Beautiful bathrooms with separate wc's.
-Quality jarrah timber throughout so you know it's going to last, beautiful high ceilings and quality fittings.
- Modernised kitchen that includes quality fittings throughout, induction cook top, Smeg oven that includes telescopic shelves. See yourself and your family discussing their day while cooking up a storm. Cooking family meals, just got easier.
-Front sitting room, overlooking your front yard right next to a beautiful old style open fire place. Perfect to snuggle in and keep warm this winter.
-You won't be stretched for space anymore with a whopping 3 living zones.
- Open plan living rooms with massive outlook all overlooking the gardens.
- Your very own theatre room, perfect to watch movies or TV.
- Brand new carpets in the four front rooms.
- Gas hot water system, gas connections, alarm systems and internet all ready to go.
-Perfectly maintained easy care gardens.
-A beautifully maintained pool and outdoor spa area with its own private relaxing section.
-Massive double garage.
-Zoned for Leeming Senior High School and Banksia Park Primary and an easy commute to other private schools in the area.
- Council Rates: $1,996.65pa and Water Rates $1,116.87 pa.
This really may be your place to call home - for further details or a private viewing call Clinton Carter now 0499 238 979.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 849 sqm