Home Open: Sunday, 20 Jan 2019, 2:00 PM to 2:40 PM
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 20TH JANUARY, 2:00-2:40PM**
This one is sure to impress - 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom home situated on an elevated strata block, the only one in the complex to have such amazing views! Modern interior and great outdoor space, this one is ticking a lot of boxes. Convenient location being just 1.7km drive to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre, many local parks nearby, easy access to bus stops, and within the Parkwood Primary School and Lynwood Senior High School zones.
- Decked front pergola with plenty of space to sit and enjoy the view.
- Spacious living room with timber floors, reverse cycle a/c unit, and a gas bayonet.
- Open plan kitchen and meals area with timber floors and sliding door to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Modern kitchen equipped with a gas cooktop, electric oven, built in pantry and fridge recess.
- Main bedroom has a walk in robe, reverse cycle a/c unit, and a ceiling fan.
- Modern ensuite with a shower and WC.
- Second and third bedrooms both have built in robes.
- Main bathroom, also modernised, has a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Massive paved, colorbond patio, perfect for entertaining, is surrounded by green and lush gardens.
- The rear of the property continues up to a platform where there is a shed and clear views to the city.
- Single carport plus driveway parking.
- Reticulated gardens.
- Blow in Insulation.
- Gas hot water system.
- 466sqm, strata block - no strata fees.
- 1993 built, brick and tile home.
- Currently tenanted at $325 per week until 1st Feb 2019.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 466 sqm