BE THE ENVY OF YOUR FRIENDS!
1 Qualified Bidder - CURRENT BID $605,000.
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION (FLEXIBLE TERM ONLINE AUCTION). THE AUCTION HAS COMMENCED and THE PROPERTY CAN SELL ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW and THE 20TH FEB. CONTACT THE AGENT IMMEDIATELY TO BECOME QUALIFIED.
This one has to be seen to be believed - in all our years of selling we have NEVER seen a home like this one! Incredible inside and outside spaces suiting every member of the family, all beautifully styled with no detail spared.
Less than 300m walk to Lynwood Senior High School, 700m walk to Parkwood Primary School, pathway through to High Rd allowing easy access to bus stops, and less than 2km to local Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre.
Features include but not limited to:
- Secured gate entry with stone path and timber feature leading to the front door.
- Entry hall with recessed shelving plus large recessed shelving in next hallway.
- Open plan living area incorporating the living room, kitchen, formal dining room, and games/family room with double doors to the courtyard with established Frangipani and recessed bench - perfect spot for your morning coffee!
- Galley kitchen oozing style includes; floor to ceiling subway tiles, polished timber bench tops, abundant storage, window with timber shutters looking out to the backyard, 90cm Euromaid upright gas cooker, and double ceramic sink.
- Family room with massive fireplace, wall mount setup for T.V with separate storage area for media players etc., and fish tank inbuilt into the wall separating the formal dining room with double doors to the backyard.
- King sized main bedroom with feature pendant lights, wall panelling, French doors to the pool area, his and hers closet, and open ensuite.
- Ensuite has his and hers vanity's, WC, huge roman bath/shower with double rain shower heads, double normal shower heads, and outlook to the serene private courtyard.
- Large second bedroom with feature wall panelling.
- Spacious third and fourth bedrooms, both with mirrored, built in robes.
- Lux main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, skylights, roman bath/shower, and WC.
- A laundry you won't mind spending time in; with a vast amount of storage and brick feature wall paper.
- A pool area fit for entertaining! Salt water pool with a fountain, timber features on the fencing, Frangipanis and palm trees, and a bar area with a day bed on either side.
- Sunken, grassed BBQ area with stainless steel benches/storage and double sink.
- Striking sunken fire pit.
- Kids retreat complete with a sand pit, basketball ring, built in playground, and shade sails.
- Triple garage with automatic doors - perfect for a workshop space.
- Concealed, paved area behind pool that is perfect for outdoor gym or even more storage.
- Fish included with fish tank.
- Mains reticulation throughout.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- 1974 built, brick and tile home that has been completely renovated over the past 10 years.
- 873sqm block, zoned R20 (duplex site).
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 873 sqm