OVER 55'S - LOCK UP and LEAVE!
*PLEASE NOTE: AT LEAST 1 OCCUPANT MUST BE OVER 55 YRS OF AGE*
Perfect for a downsizer or someone wanting a low maintenance property! Located very conveniently for easy access to the Riverton Shops including but not limited to; Stockland Shopping Centre, Coles, restaurants/cafes, and local banks as well as local bus stops on High Rd.
- Open plan meals, living, and kitchen area with ceiling fan, reverse cycle a/c split system, gas bayonet, and sliding door out to the patio area.
- Kitchen has ample storage, dishwasher, fridge and microwave recess, built in pantry, wall oven, and gas cooktop.
- Formal dining room/study/3rd bedroom with double doors off the living area.
- Main bedroom has a large built in robe, mounted TV and TV antenna point, ceiling fan and semi-ensuite.
- Semi-ensuite has shower and new WC.
- 2nd separate WC.
- Second bedroom with built in robe.
- Laundry with direct access out to the washing line.
- Spacious patio with high lattice fencing above wall for extra security and low maintenance pot plants.
- Storage room.
- Low maintenance and automatic reticulated garden beds to the front of the home.
- 8 solar panels - pay virtually no electricity!
- Solar hot water system.
- Phone setup for hard of hearing.
- NBN connected.
- Insulated with batts.
- Security screens throughout.
- 1 undercover car bay behind security gate plus 8 visitor bays for the complex.
- 2001 built, brick and tile home on a 162sqm strata block.
- Strata fees are $236.75 per quarter - covers building and public liability insurance and communal lawn mowing/garden care.
- Water rates approx. $1,130 and council rates approx. $1,480 per annum.