TICKING ALL THE BOXES!!
Want the BEST house in the BEST street? This property is truly like no other - featuring beautiful street appeal, large internal living space that doesn't require any work to move in, massive entertaining area/pool, and the enormous workshop/garage/storage space.. the possibilities are endless!
- Entry leads into the large sunken lounge room and step up to formal dining area, including a ceiling fan and reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Continue through to the spacious kitchen with an abundance of storage, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, double fridge recess, microwave recess, and breakfast bar.
- Kitchen overlooks the meals and family room also with a ceiling fan, reverse cycle a/c unit, and sliding doors to the alfresco.
- Main bedroom with a ceiling fan, reverse cycle a/c unit, and walk in robe.
- Ensuite with WC and shower.
- Second, third, and fourth bedrooms all big with built in robes, two have ceiling fans and reverse cycle a/c units.
- Very neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Massive enclosed patio with ceiling fan and sliding doors out to the pool area and low maintenance backyard.
- Sparkling fibre glass pool with pool cleaning equipment included.
- 6 car garage/workshop with brick walls, power, high ceilings, various access points, and multiple sections for all the toys and tools you could ever possibly need!
- In case that isn't enough, you have an extra 2 sheds in the backyard.
- 3-phase power.
- Low maintenance gardens throughout with automatic bore reticulation.
- Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative air conditioning, plus 5 reverse cycle a/c units throughout.
- Insulated with batts.
- Storage gas hot water system.
- 1980 built, brick and tile home on 837sqm, 16m frontage, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,290 and council rates approx. $1,720 per annum.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 837 sqm