UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
**HOME OPEN CANCELLED**
Immaculate 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home situated on a large 711sqm elevated block and on the perfect street - this one has room to grow and is ready to be a lifelong family home!
Situated within close proximity to many local parks, 280m walk to Vellgrove Ave shops, 2.5km to Stocklands Riverton Shopping Centre, and within the Parkwood Primary School and Lynwood High School zones. 11 minute drive from Cannington Train Station and 14 minute drive from Murdoch Train Station
- Spacious formal lounge and dining room to the front of the home with a reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Open plan kitchen, meals, family area with wood floors and looking out to the backyard.
- Neutral and modern kitchen equipped with a built in pantry, Westinghouse oven and grill, and Westinghouse cooktop.
- Main bedroom with built in robes and reverse cycle a/c split system.
- Second and third bedrooms both good size.
- Bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
- Laundry with separate WC.
- Massive backyard with an entertainment patio plus an extra covered sitting area, grass area surrounded by established garden beds and a garden shed.
- Double carport with automatic roller door through to large 21sqm powered shed/workshop and access to the backyard.
- Manicured front gardens.
- Automatic bore reticulation throughout.
- Solar hot water system.
- NBN connected.
- 1979 built, brick and tile home on 711sqm block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,140 and council rates approx. $1,480 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 711 sqm