You must be over 55 years of age to reside in this refreshingly peaceful residential development! Is your current home too much to look after now that the kids are off your hands and you simply do not need the family sized space anymore? Would you like the convenience, security and worry-free state of mind to just pack up and take that well deserved "bucket list" trip and not be concerned what your home will look like when you get back? Do you seem to spend all your spare time maintaining that big family home?
This home may very well answer all those concerns and much more!!
Located in a small, well maintained group of 3 villas homes, the property features:
• Built in 2000, double brick and tile construction
• Entry hall, living and family/dining areas
• Well-appointed, light and bright kitchen with gas cooking, pantry
• Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and 2 walk in robes
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes
• Main bathroom is modern with shower, bath and there is a separate toilet
• There is a reverse cycle split system air conditioning unit in the main living area.
• Double garage under the main roof with auto sectional door and shoppers entry door to the kitchen
• Cosy brick paved private outdoors entertaining area and easy care gardens. There are no lawns
• Pets are allowed and the other 2 villas are owner occupied
• There are no strata fees.
Short walk to city link bus route, river, shops and Riverton Leisureplex
Subject to sale of your home offers are invited
ROSSMOYNE HIGH SCHOOL ZONE for assured future capital growth
Call ALAN HUTCHINSON AREA SPECIALIST 0413 819 005 for a personal inspection
- Type : Villa
- Land Size : 275 sqm