Home Open: Saturday, 23 Mar 2019, 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM
**HOME OPEN SATURDAY 23RD MARCH, 1:00-1:45PM**
PROPERTY FOR SALE VIA OPENN NEGOTIATION. FINAL BIDDING STAGE AT 6PM ON 3RD APRIL - PROPERTY CAN SELL ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW and THEN, CONTACT TEAM VARGA IMMEDIATELY TO BE QUALIFIED.
Nestled in the best street in leafy Crestwood Estate sits this charming 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home filled with personality and perfect for a family wanting space! Crestwood Estate offers 7 hectares of green parkland and a 25m community swimming pool, all managed by the Crestwood Homeowners Association.
Situated within the South Thornlie Primary School and Thornlie Senior High School zones and approx. 1km walk to each.
- Entry hall with feature floor tiles and spiral staircase to second storey.
- Formal family/games/dining room with French doors from entry hall and from kitchen area, ornate ceiling roses, fireplace, gas bayonet, and set up for a theatre.
- Kitchen and dining area with access to the backyard entertainment area. Kitchen equipped with ample wooden cabinetry storage, breakfast bar, dishwasher, large upright gas cooker, fridge recess, and a big built in pantry.
- Main downstairs bedroom is very spacious with an ornate ceiling rose and walk in robe that leads through to the semi-ensuite.
- Second and third bedrooms both good size with built in robes.
- Semi-ensuite with a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Upstairs perfect for a parents retreat! Including a living space at the top of the landing, a large bedroom, and an extra room suitable for a home office/nursery/5th bedroom/multi-use room.
- Large bedroom has a walk in robe, ceiling fan, reverse cycle a/c unit, and ensuite. Ensuite equipped with shower and WC.
- Laundry with third separate WC.
- Outdoor entertainment patio with tiled floors, high pitched colorbond roof, and enclosed with flyscreen windows/doors perfect to keep bugs out. Also has an outdoor kitchenette/BBQ area and servery window from the kitchen.
- Big pool/spa surrounded by green and established gardens plus private gate access to the park behind the house that is equipped with a playground for the kids.
- Separate gated area enclosing the pool pump/equipment, shed, and extra storage area.
- Front gardens with grass area and beautifully established gardens including an impressive vine on front brick wall.
- Gated front patio entry and walkway from the garage.
- Double garage with manual roller door.
- Blow in insulation.
- Pool and spa blanket included.
- Automatic bore reticulation throughout (communal).
- Gas storage hot water system.
- 3 phase power.
- 759sqm block, zoned R17.5.
- 1973 built, brick and tile home.
- Water rates approx. $1,150 and council rates approx. $1,985 per annum.
- Crestwood Homeowners Assoc. - $1,600 per annum.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 759 sqm