Home Open: Sunday, 24 Nov 2019, 3:50 PM to 4:30 PM
PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 24TH NOVEMBER, 3:50-4:30PM**
Don't miss the opportunity to view this gorgeous family home - nothing to do here but unpack and relax! Quality and modern features throughout the home, multiple living areas, 4 bedrooms, a poolthe list goes on!
Situated across from Expedition Drive Reserve/Park, approx. 800m walk to South Thornlie Primary School, Sacred Heart Primary School, and 1km to Thornlie Senior High School zone, 1.5km drive to Forest Lakes Shopping Centre, and easy access to Spencer Rd, Nicholson Rd, and Roe Hwy.
- Entry way with customised built in storage and built in cupboards.
- Continue into the formal lounge and dining room with solid Jarrah polished floorboards and an outlook to the front gardens.
- Big kitchen and meals with skylights, ample storage including a built in pantry and storage in the island bench, double fridge recess, fireplace, dishwasher, 6 burner gas cook top, Kleenmaid wall oven and grill, shoppers entrance and a door to the side patio in backyard.
- Step down to family room with sliding door the backyard and sliding French doors into the family room.
- Large games room with built in bar and split reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Spacious main bedroom with panel heater, large walk in robe, and ensuite.
- Modern ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath, double vanity with ample storage, shower, and WC.
- Fourth bedroom situated to the front of the home.
- Kids retreat/living space with sliding door to the backyard, storage cupboards and has the 2 bedrooms and main bathroom connected.
- Large second and third bedrooms with built in robes.
- Gorgeous main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower, and vanity with lots of storage.
- Extra separate powder room/WC for guests.
- Laundry with built in storage cupboards and linen closet.
- Outdoor area perfect for entertaining! Massive pitched patio looking out to the pool and small, easy to care for grass area and garden beds.
- Patio wraps around to the side off the kitchen for an extra seating area.
- Double garage with automatic door plus a roller door to the backyard and separate powered workshop/storage area.
- Front yard has beautifully established and lush gardens.
- Automatic mains reticulation.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Loft storage in roof void with attic ladder and lights.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Insulated (blow-in).
- Pool cleaning equipment included.
- 1989 built brick and bristile tile home on 715sqm block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,200 and council rates approx. $2,000 per annum.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 715 sqm