Home Open: Saturday, 06 Jun 2020, 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...
**HOME OPEN SATURDAY, 6TH JUNE 12-12:45PM**
Call, text or email to make your appointment. Max 20 buyers at a time - Social distancing, good hygiene and the 4 square metre rule will apply.
This huge family 4 x 2 home, is positioned in a tranquil cul-de-sac position, just a short stroll to WA's "Premier", Willetton Senior High School zone.
This is the home you've been waiting for and what a time to find it! Move in and get settled before summer so you can enjoy the fantastic outside alfresco area, overlooking the sparkling below ground pool.
The spacious kitchen looks onto the entertaining area, lawn and pool so you can keep a watchful eye on the little ones or the big ones, doing backflips into the pool!
The bedrooms are generously sized with built in robes and a walk in robe for the master. Plus the master has a delightful ensuite.
The living areas are massive with lovely high vaulted ceilings throughout this zone to give you a great feeling of space.
Some outstanding features include:
- Large master bedroom with delightful ensuite and walk in robe.
- Two minor bedrooms are generously sized with built in robes.
- 4th bedroom can be a study or a nursery with slipway access to master bedroom.
- Huge raked ceiling throughout entrance, dining, meals, lounge and kitchen area.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Reticulated lawns and gardens.
- Gas Hot Water System.
- Log fire heating and gas bayonet.
- Below ground salt pool.
- Huge pitched roof alfresco with timber decking.
- Willetton Senior High School Zone.
Convenient location situated close to Southlands Shopping Complex, Willetton Stadium, Freeway, public transport and Murdoch and Curtin Universities.
All this sits on a huge 685sqm block. You can easily walk to the shops, parks and Willetton Basketball Stadium. And of course the famous Willetton Senior High School, which is actually just an easy walk along the parkway then under the road, via the tunnel. A safe way to move around to schools and shops.
Call Ross "Leave it to Cleaver" Cleaver now and make the best investment for your family's future.
More info to come soon.....
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 685 sqm