ANOTHER ONE UNDER OFFER BY TEAM VARGA!
VERY REALISTIC SELLER WITH A VERY REALISTIC RESERVE! THIS HOME WILL SELL SO DO NOT DELAY!
3 REGISTERED BIDDERS - CURRENT BID $612,500
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 12PM, 2ND MAY 2020. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
This house is perfectly positioned on the ideal corner block that everyone wants, allowing a range of scenarios to extend the house or create an amazing outdoor entertainment space! Not to mention the high raked ceilings and large rooms inside that with a bit of TLC could be something special! Would also be suitable for a brand new home!
Situated approx. 400m walk to Willetton Primary School and local cafes/restaurants/shops on Apsley Road, approx. 600m walk to Willetton Reserve, and less than 2km to Willetton Senior High School!!
- Entry hall leading through to the large formal lounge and dining room with high raked ceilings and built in bar.
- Continue through to the open plan kitchen, living, meals area with doors opening out to the outdoor patio area.
- Kitchen equipped with gas stove top, built in pantry, and breakfast bar.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and the main with a split system a/c unit.
- Bathroom with combined bath and shower.
- Large backyard area with ample potential! Currently has well established and shady trees, shed, undercover patio area with access from the carport, and second smaller patio/open work space.
- Front yard with established gardens and carport.
- 1974 built, brick and tile home.
- 661sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,200 and council rates approx. $1,570 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 661 sqm