THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY!! DON'T MISS OUT!!
Large family home with multiple living areas, renovated bathrooms and modernised kitchen, great outdoor spaces.. the list goes on!
Situated just a 800m walk to Willetton Primary School, approx. 1km walk to Apsley Rd shops/cafes, just over 2km to Willetton Senior High School/Southlands Shopping Centre/Burrendah Park, easy access to many local bus stops and Vahland Avenue - it doesn't get more convenient!
- Double door entry leading into the spacious sunken formal lounge room with wood floors and gas bayonet.
- Continue into formal dining room also with wood floors and leading into the kitchen.
- Large open plan kitchen, meals, family and games room with tiled floors and French doors from games room to the backyard.
- Modernised kitchen equipped with ample bench space and storage space including a built in pantry, upright gas cooker, double fridge recess, breakfast bar and dishwasher.
- Enclosed patio situated off the family room perfect to use a home office/kids retreat/study/toy room and has a sliding door to the backyard with easy access directly from the carport.
- Large main bedroom with wood floors, walk in robe, and ensuite
- Renovated ensuite with shower and WC.
- Three other bedrooms all with wood floors, two with built in robes.
- Renovated main bathroom, WC is separate.
- Pitched alfresco surrounded by beautifully established trees and a manageable grassed area.
- Powered shed.
- Front gardens also lush and well cared for.
- Triple carport with gate access to the backyard.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Automatic bore reticulated gardens.
- Blow-in insulation.
- 8 x solar panels (approx. 2kW) and solar hot water system.
- House is fully rendered and wood floors are Blackbutt floating boards.
- Annual termite inspections conducted and latest treatment 28th April 2020.
- 1982 built, brick and tile home on 716sqm block, 24.5m frontage, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,380 and council rates approx. $1,860 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 716 sqm