UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
THIS HOME WILL SELL!!!!!! SELLERS HAVE BOUGHT ELSEWHERE AND ARE READY TO GO!
Immaculate, modern and one of the best locations - just a few of the things this beautiful property has to offer! Do not miss the opportunity to view this large family home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and huge amount of storage throughout and in a raised cul-de-sac with views to the city.
Just 300m from Rostrata Primary School, Rostrata Shopping and Professional Centre and bus stop for Willetton Senior High school; 2km to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre and quick access to Roe Highway.
- Spacious formal living and dining room with new carpets at the entry of the home.
- Open plan family living, meals and kitchen area with an outlook to the backyard and city views, fireplace, ceiling fan and new carpets to the living area.
- Renovated kitchen with high beam ceilings, neutral design with massive amounts of storage, island bench, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, microwave recess, double fridge recess, Neff electric oven, gas cooktop and shopper's entrance.
- Main bedroom with a walk-in robe, new carpets, ceiling fan and ensuite.
- Renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, separate WC, abundant above and below vanity storage, built in dressing table and plantation shutters.
- Second bedroom, currently used as a large study, with a built in shelving unit.
- Third and fourth bedrooms with near-new carpets, built in robes, ceiling fans and views to the back garden and city. Fourth bedroom has extra built in storage cupboards.
- Renovated main bathroom with a separate bath and shower, floor to ceiling tiles, ample storage and built in dressing table.
- Renovated laundry with separate WC.
- Walk-in linen cupboard off the hallway.
- Multi-level backyard with entertaining patio, decked sitting area and extra sitting area at the bottom - all surrounded by amazing gardens, custom waterfall/pond and looking out to the city.
- 2 sheds.
- Front yard with established beautiful gardens and lawn area.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Double carport with gate access to the backyard.
- Bore reticulation throughout.
- Insulated with wool blow-in.
- Solar hot water system with an electric booster.
- Alarm system.
- Security screens to bedrooms and ensuite.
- 680sqm block, zoned R20.
- 1991 built brick and tile home.
- Water rates approx. $1,330.86 and council rates approx. $1,823.92
- Type : House
- Land Size : 680 sqm