ONE OF A KIND! WALK IN AND FALL IN LOVE!
Massive 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with a huge office and subdivisible 943sqm block - Enjoy this impeccable family home and build wealth in the future! Located just 1.3km to Southlands Shopping Centre, Burrendah Primary School, and Willetton Senior High School plus easy access to Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals, bus stops/trainstation, and freeways.
- Sunken formal lounge with slow combustion wood heater and formal dining room.
- Open plan kitchen, meals, and living room with French doors to close off from the formal living areas and looking out to outdoor entertainment area/pool.
- Modern kitchen with ample storage throughout, dishwasher, fridge and microwave recess, and near-new upright gas cooker.
- Parents retreat; large bedroom suite with super-sized walk in robe, sitting room, spacious home office with separate entrance, and sparkling ensuite.
- Second main bedroom with walk through robe and generous ensuite bathroom suitable for wheelchair access.
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 with a built in robe.
- Renovated main bathroom and laundry, both with wheelchair access.
- Huge office with separate entry perfect for a home business.
- All year round outdoor entertainment area with an alfresco fitted with caf blinds looking out to the massive sparkling, below-ground pool with safety fencing, new pump, and Kreepy Krauly.
- Free standing garage/workshop with 3 phase power and steel beams, perfect for the home handyman/mechanic.
- Double carport plus extra hard stand for caravan, boat, or trailer.
- Established gardens with bore reticulation throughout.
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioning split systems.
- Solar hot water system and 2 rain water tanks.
- Thermobatts insulation.
- Newly replaced gutters, fascias, and downpipes.
- 1978 built, brick and tile home on a 943sqm, subdivisible block.
- Water rates approx. $1490 and council rates approx. $2100 per annum.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 943 sqm