Home Open: Wednesday, 21 Aug 2019, 5:00 PM to 5:40 PM
WOW!! YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
**TWILIGHT VIEWING WEDNESDAY 21ST AUGUST, 5:00-5:40PM**
5 REGISTERED BIDDERS - CURRENT BID $740,000
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6PM, 23RD AUGUST 2019. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Amazing family home in only the best location - With Aderyn Park at your doorstep, 650m walk to Willetton Primary School, less than 1km to Willetton Sports Club, less than 2km to Willetton Senior High School and Southlands Shopping Centre, and easy access to local cafes and public transport!!
- Entry hall with bamboo flooring into the spacious sunken formal lounge room with carpet floors, gas bayonet, and Foxtel point.
- Continue through double French doors into the impressive kitchen, dining, and family room - all with bamboo flooring.
- Beautiful and stylish kitchen you will want to cook and entertain in for years to come! Equipped with a huge amount of soft closing storage including concealed Liebherr fridge and freezer, Siemens dishwasher, and appliance/coffee station, Smeg induction cooktop and electric oven, Essastone benchtop with waterfall edge, breakfast bar, and an outlook to the backyard entertainment and pool area.
- Home office or kids study area situated off the kitchen with built in shelves and bamboo flooring continued.
- Large dining area and family room for the whole family to gather in; each with a sliding door to the backyard.
- Main bedroom with an ensuite, walk in robe, carpet floors, TV mount, and feature lighting.
- Modern ensuite with shower and WC.
- Remaining three bedrooms all generous size with ceiling fans and carpet floors, two with built in robes.
- Main bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
- Laundry with separate WC.
- The outdoor entertainment area has something for everyone! With a massive pitched alfresco area looking out to the fenced pool and established gardens, continue around to the grassed area with a shaded kids playground/sandpit area, veggie/herb patch, and outdoor shower.
- Two Stratco garden/storage sheds in backyard.
- Double garage with automatic door and third Stratco storage/garden shed.
- Crimmesh screens to the windows/doors facing the patio.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout and reverse cycle a/c unit in family room.
- Insulated partially with batts and partially with blow in.
- 1990 built, brick and Bristile clay tile house.
- 707sqm block, 20m frontage, zoned R20.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 707 sqm