Home Open: Sunday, 18 Nov 2018, 1:55 PM to 2:40 PM
1ST HOME BUYERS NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!!!!!!
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER, 1:55-2:40PM**
Incredibly low maintenance 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit located at the rear of a quiet complex of 4 units! This property would be perfect for retirees, young couples, professionals, or investors. Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac with easy access local shops, bus stops, arterial roads and within the Rostrata Primary School and Willetton Senior High School zones.
- Carpeted lounge room with gas bayonet and reverse cycle a/c unit continuing into carpeted meals area and kitchen.
- Kitchen equipped with built in pantry, ample cupboard space throughout, fridge recess, Chef Baroness electric oven and grill and Whirlpool gas cooktop.
- Laundry located off the kitchen with utility cupboard.
- Main bedroom with a large built in robe and antenna point.
- Second and third bedrooms both with built in robes and one with a phone point.
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Backyard with large paved patio, extremely low maintenance garden with reticulation, and separate brick shed (freshly painted).
- Virtually no garden to maintain in the front yard!
- Single carport with gate access to the backyard and visitor car bay.
- New security screens to back, laundry and front doors.
- Gas hot water system.
- Insulated with batts.
- 1990 built, brick and tile home.
- 277sqm strata block, 88sqm living area, zoned R17.5
- Council rates approx. $1,408 and water rates approx. $1,000.
- Building insurance $724.18 per annum - no strata fees!
- Type : House
- Land Size : 277 sqm