Home Open: Sunday, 21 Oct 2018, 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
FOR SALE VIA OPENN NEGOTIATION - AUCTION 6PM THE 31ST OCTOBER UNLESS SOLD PRIOR!
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 21ST OCTOBER, 3:00-3:45PM**
The Auction has commenced and the property can sell anytime between now and Wednesday 31st October at 6pm (Seller reserves the right to sell prior). Contact the sales agent immediately to be qualified.
Modern renovations completed throughout this well presented, 3 x 1 home that is situated on a street front, 549sqm survey-strata block. Just 500m walk from Riverton Shopping Centre, Herald Ave Senior Citizens Centre, close to many local bus stops, and within the Willetton Primary School, Willetton High School zones, and conditional Rossmoyne Senior High School zone.
- Entry leads into the lounge and dining room with solid timber floors and reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Renovated kitchen and meals area with solid timber floors. Kitchen was renovated in 2013 and equipped with a Nubel upright oven and gas cooker, ample storage throughout, and space for a double fridge.
- Three spacious bedrooms with carpets, reverse cycle a/c units and built in robes that were installed in 2014.
- Renovated semi-ensuite with WC and shower.
- Second WC off the laundry.
- Massive patio surrounded by low maintenance gardens - perfect for entertaining!
- Triple carport with gate access to the backyard.
- Automatic bore reticulated lawns and gardens.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- Security screens throughout, installed 2014.
- Insulated with batts.
- 5 a/c split system units in the property (NB: Family room a/c unit sold as is').
- 1982 built, brick and tile home.
- 549sqm, survey-strata block with 16m frontage.
- Water rates approx. $1,143.90 and council rates approx. $1,478.08
METHOD OF SALE:
How does Open Negotiation work?
You have attended the home open, love the property, and wish to progress:
1. Download the OPENN APP and register to bid. We can help with this
2. Submit your conditions, Eg: deposit, finance, settlement
3. We present your conditions to the sellers for their consideration, once accepted you can now bid for the property. Great news, you can see what other buyers are offering making the buying process totally transparent!
4. Final bidding stage is 6pm Wednesday 31st October. You sit back in the comfort of your own home and enjoy the opportunity to purchase your new home. You are totally in control!
- Type : House
- Land Size : 549 sqm