ANOTHER ONE UNDER OFFER BY TEAM VARGA!!
3 REGISTERED BIDDERS - CURRENT BID $645,000
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION (ONLINE AUCTION) IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6PM, THURSDAY 16TH APRIL. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Situated in one of the most sought after pockets of Willetton sits this 4 bed home with a pool on a 683sqm block!
Located across the road from Burrendah Park, approx. 650m walk to Burrendah Primary School, Willetton Senior High School and Southlands Shopping Centre.
- Entry leading into the sunken and spacious formal lounge room with gas bayonet and a/c unit.
- Continue through to kitchen, meals, and family room.
- Kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, electric wall oven and grill, fridge recess, and built in pantry.
- Off the kitchen is the laundry with ample storage, dishwasher, and access to the backyard.
- Main bedroom with built in robes across one wall, ceiling fan, and semi-ensuite.
- Semi-ensuite has a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Remaining three bedrooms all with ceiling fans, one with built in shelving and one with built in robes.
- Low maintenance gardens to the backyard, includes a raised garden bed, small grass area, and established lemon tree.
- 2 patio areas both overlooking the sparkling, fenced pool.
- 5 sheds throughout the backyard including one with drive-thru access from the front yard.
- Single carport with automatic roller door.
- Established front gardens.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- 16 x solar panels (approx. 3.5kW).
- 1974 built brick and tile home.
- 683sqm block, 20m frontage, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,300 and council rates approx. $1,790 per annum.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 683 sqm