UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
The Auction has commenced and the property can sell anytime between now and Wednesday 12th December at 6pm (Seller reserves the right to sell prior). Contact us now to be qualified! 0419 956 944
Stunning 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home with spacious rooms throughout, separate spaces for the parents and kids, great entertaining area plus a pool with a fully open vista! Ideally located across the road from Burrendah Park (Basketball Club, Sports Centre, and Lawn Bowls) and less than 1km walk to Southlands Shopping Centre, Burrendah Primary School and Willetton Senior High School.
- Grand formal lounge and dining room with views to the park, a large built in bar area, and beautiful high pitched ceilings. Also fitted with a reverse cycle a/c unit and gas bayonet.
- Light and bright, open plan kitchen, meals, and living room that opens up to the outdoor entertaining area. Reverse cycle a/c unit and gas bayonet in the living area.
- Kitchen has an abundance of storage cupboards, skylight, LG dishwasher, AEG 5 burner gas cooktop, AEG double oven, fridge and microwave recess, and a breakfast bar.
- Two spacious bedrooms situated downstairs, both with a built in robe and reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Bathroom with WC and a combined shower and roman bath.
- Extra separate WC.
- Kids retreat upstairs with antenna points, gas bayonet, and a reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Remaining two bedrooms and bathroom also situated upstairs - both bedrooms are large with a built in robe and reverse cycle a/c unit.
- Bathroom has a combined shower and spa bath.
- Separate WC.
- Backyard is perfect for entertaining! Step out from the main living and kitchen area to the big patio that overlooks the below ground pool and established gardens. Plus a small, manageable grass area around the corner and an extra sitting area on the other side of the house.
- Double garage with a workshop area, plenty of roof storage, access to the backyard, and an automatic door.
- Established front yard as well as extra driveway parking.
- 12 solar panels (3kW), solar hot water system, and power wave pump for the pool (energy efficient).
- Automatic bore reticulation throughout.
- Insulation throughout; Sisalation in formal lounge and dining room, type unknown in remainder of the house.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus 7 reverse cycle split systems throughout the home.
- 1974 built, brick and tile home.
- 688sqm block, 20m frontage, zoned R20.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 688 sqm