UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
This is a great property to buy for those looking to get into their first home in the area or an investment! A very neat and tidy home with a renovated kitchen and massive backyard perfect for families. Just a 650m walk to the very popular Rostrata Primary School and Six Willows Caf/local shops, within the Willetton Senior High School zone, approximately 1km to Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre, and easy access to local bus stops and Roe Highway.
- Entry leading into the large lounge room then continuing into the kitchen and meals area.
- Kitchen has been renovated and is equipped with ample storage, glass splashback, Fisher and Paykel oven and grill, microwave recess, gas cooktop, and open fridge space.
- 4 bedrooms, three with built in robes; main and second bedroom are very generous size.
- Main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
- Separate WC.
- Laundry is situated off the kitchen.
- Huge backyard with patio extending the length of the house and overlooking the lush gardens and fenced pool area with a cabana.
- Double garage with automatic doors, extra space for a workshop and door access through to the backyard.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Bore reticulated.
- Gas hot water system.
- 1984 built, brick and tile home on 782sqm block, 23.7m frontage, zoned R20.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 782 sqm