POTENTIAL SUB-DIVISIBLE BLOCK!!! *SUBJECT TO WAPC APPROVAL*
2 Qualified Bidders - CURRENT BID $660,000.
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION (FLEXIBLE TERM ONLINE AUCTION). THE AUCTION HAS COMMENCED and THE PROPERTY CAN SELL ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW and THE 20TH FEB. CONTACT THE AGENT IMMEDIATELY TO BECOME QUALIFIED.
The high, raked ceilings in this home are a rarity in Willetton - don't miss out! Situated in a prime location being in a quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to local schools, shops, bus stops, and parks.
Situated within the Willetton Primary School and Willetton Senior High School zones.
- Entry hall leading into the sunken formal lounge and dining room with a built in bar, high raked ceilings, and reverse cycle a/c split system - fitted with a projector, currently being used as a theatre room.
- Light and bright open plan kitchen, living room, and meals area with high raked ceilings, ceiling fan, reverse cycle a/c split system, and outlook to the backyard entertaining area.
- Modernised kitchen with ample storage throughout, double sink, Chef gas cook top, and Westinghouse electric oven/grill.
- Laundry situated off the kitchen.
- Large main bedroom with built in robe and ensuite.
- Ensuite with shower and WC.
- Second bedroom with a reverse cycle a/c split system and built in robe.
- Third and fourth bedrooms both spacious with built in robes.
- Main bathroom with a combined shower and bath.
- Separate WC.
- Backyard perfect for entertaining - pitched alfresco area with artificial turf looking out to the fenced, below-ground pool and established gardens.
- Separate grass area with a shed perfect for the kids or pets to play in.
- Front yard is leafy and green with beautifully established gardens.
- Double garage with automatic door and gate access to the backyard.
- Automatic bore reticulation throughout.
- Pool cleaning equipment included.
- Projector inside included.
- 1983 built, brick and tile home.
- 734sqm block, zoned R20.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 734 sqm