UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
9 REGISTERED BIDDERS
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION, BE QUICK OR MISS OUT - CAN SELL ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW and THE 30TH MAY! CONTACT NIK VARGA OR NIKKI VARGA IMMEDIATELY TO BECOME QUALIFIED.
This house is a must see - Situated in an extremely quiet and low traffic pocket of Willetton sits this split level 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on an elevated 683sqm block with highly desired high pitched ceilings! Within the popular Rostrata Primary School and Willetton High School zones.
- Entry leading into the spacious, sunken formal lounge and dining room with high, pitched ceiling with beams and reverse cycle a/c split system.
- Kitchen, meals, and living room, on the same split level as the formal living area, with hard wearing slate floors, high pitched ceiling continued, and reverse cycle a/c split system.
- Kitchen has ample storage, gas cooktop, Westinghouse oven and grill, fridge recess, built in pantry, and dishwasher.
- Bedrooms and bathrooms are all situated on the upper split level.
- Main bedroom has a reverse cycle a/c split system, walk in robe, and ensuite.
- Second and third bedrooms both a good size with built in robes.
- Modern main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
- Backyard patio leading out to a small grassed area, established gardens, and powered workshop.
- Automatic bore reticulated front and rear gardens.
- Double lock up garage.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Sisalation insulation.
- 1976 built, brick and tile home on an elevated 683sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $1,260 and council rates approx. $1,620 per annum.
- Below-ground concrete pool that requires refurbishment, sold as is'.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 683 sqm