Home Open: Sunday, 01 Mar 2020, 1:20 PM to 2:00 PM
UNIQUE and CHARMING!
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 1ST MARCH 1:20-2PM**
This quaint home is oozing potential! On a large 700sqm block in a family friendly cul-de-sac sits this 2 bedroom home at an entry price point, perfect for a couple/small family looking to expand down the track or for a down sizer who doesn't want to give up a garden.
Situated within the highly sought after Rostrata Primary School (approx. 1km walk) and Willetton Senior High School zones, 400m walk to Prendwick Park, and easy access to Southlands Shopping Centre/Rostrata Av Shops as well as bus stops/arterial roads for an easy commute.
- Entry hall leads into the spacious open plan living room, meals, and kitchen with high, raked ceilings, built in gas heater, a ceiling fan, and sliding door to the backyard.
- Fresh kitchen with ample storage including a built in pantry, fridge recess, near new electric oven and grill, and gas cook top.
- Main bedroom is queen size with double built in robes.
- Second bedroom also roomy.
- Bathroom has shower and WC.
- Renovated, modern laundry with ample storage plus a double linen cupboard in the hallway.
- Huge backyard with established and lush gardens, patio entertaining area, and a pool with spa.
- Single carport with gate access to the backyard plus extra car bay.
- Garden shed.
- Kreepy Krauley included for pool.
- Bore reticulated gardens.
- Alarm system and Crimmesh security screens to all windows and doors.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning.
- 1984 built, brick and tile home on 700sqm block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,200 and council rates approx. $1,550 per annum.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 700 sqm