UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6PM, 7TH NOVEMBER 2019. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
The architecture of this home is so beautifully unique and like no other we have seen in Willetton! With spacious open plan living areas, high raked ceilings, and situated in one of the most sought after pockets of Willetton one lucky family will enjoy this home for many years to come!
Extremely convenient location being only approx. 800m walk to Burrendah Primary School, Willetton Senior High School, Southlands Shopping Centre, and Burrendah Park.
- Entry leading into the magnificent formal lounge and dining room with impressively high raked ceilings, feature wood panelling, and built in cabinetry.
- Continue down to the massive open plan kitchen, meals, family, and games room.
- Kitchen equipped with ample storage and bench space, dishwasher, microwave and fridge recess, gas cook top, wall oven, and skylight.
- Games room also has the stunning high raked ceilings as well as a built in bar and sliding door to the backyard.
- Main bedroom is king size with a full wall of built in robes and ensuite.
- Ensuite with shower and WC.
- Second, third and fourth bedrooms all exceptionally spacious and with an abundance of built in storage. Largest of the three also has 2 built in desks.
- Main bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
- Large laundry with separate WC.
- Backyard with a below-ground pool surrounded by multiple paved areas - perfect for entertaining!
- Front and backyards both have neat and established gardens.
- Double garage with roller doors, shopper's entrance and gate to the backyard.
- Air conditioning.
- 1982 built, brick and tile home on 688sqm block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,460 and council rates approx. $1,900 per annum.
Below Ground Pool
- Type : House
- Land Size : 688 sqm