THE FOREVER' HOME! 9 MACQUARIE WAY, WILLETTON
Here is the perfect home that will fit your family for many years to come! Large bedrooms, ample living space and storage throughout, beautiful gardens and entertaining space - all boxes are ticked! Situated just a 450m walk to Rostrata Primary School and Rostrata shops, 400m to Hawksbury Park, and within the Willetton Senior High School zone.
- Massive, light and bright open plan family room, meals area, and kitchen which connects to the outdoor entertainment area - perfect for all your family and friends!
- Kitchen equipped with a built in pantry, Chef gas cook top, Nobel electric oven and grill, double fridge recess, and breakfast bar.
- Formal dining room and sunken lounge linked to the kitchen and to the front of the house.
- Spacious main bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite.
- Ensuite has a shower and WC.
- 3 remaining bedrooms all double size with built in wardrobes.
- 5th bedroom/nursery/study located to the front of the house next to the main bedroom.
- Main bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
- Separate WC.
- Ample storage throughout the home with 3 linen closets, large garden shed, and a storage room under the main roof with concrete floor and custom shelving unit included.
- Outdoor entertaining area leaves nothing to be desired! Insulated, ceiling fan, built in BBQ pit with mains gas line and BBQ included, and surrounded by beautifully established garden beds.
- Backyard perfect for a family with an easy care lawn area and very well established, shady trees (including a lemon, orange, and mandarin tree).
- Front yard also very well maintained and established with a porch and double carport.
- Automatic bore reticulation throughout.
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout (excluding formal living, dining and study).
- Insulated - Batts and Anticon in main house, Batts in the patio.
- Gas storage hot water system.
- Monitored alarm system (no fixed contract).
- 1988 built, brick and colorbond house on 680sqm block, zoned R20.
- Water rates approx. $1,470 and council rates approx. $1,900
- Type : House
- Land Size : 680 sqm