Home Open: Sunday, 26 May 2019, 12:45 PM to 1:30 PM
NEW LISTING!!! - PERFECT FOR A YOUNG FAMILY!
**HOME OPEN SUNDAY 26TH MAY, 12:45-1:30PM**
The price tag does not match the value of this home - situated just 500m walk to the River and Lo Quay River Caf it has all to offer of a perfect family lifestyle! This low maintenance home has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and modern touches throughout while maintaining the original charm.
- Entry hall leading through to the spacious living room with French doors leading out to the alfresco entertainment area - polished Jarrah floorboards throughout.
- Galley kitchen and dining area with Jarrah floorboards, reverse cycle a/c unit, neutral and modern design, ample storage throughout, and an upright electric cooker.
- 3 bedrooms all with polished Jarrah floorboards. Main bedroom with mirrored wardrobe.
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Large outdoor entertaining alfresco with decking and shade sails linking down to the easy to maintain grass area - perfect for pets or little ones!
- Reticulation off the mains.
- Double lock up carport with automatic door and storeroom.
- Solar hot water system.
- 7 solar panels, 1.6kW
- Fully fenced 332sqm, street front, survey-strata block - no strata fees!
- 1967 built, brick and tile home.
- Water rates approx. $970 per annum and council rates approx. $1,895
- Type : House
- Land Size : 332 sqm