Home Open: Thursday, 19 Sep 2019, 5:15 PM to 5:45 PM
Saturday, 21 Sep 2019, 12:00 PM to 12:40 PM
THAT RARE, QUIRKY CHARM!
**TWILIGHT VIEWING THURSDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER, 5:15-5:45PM**
**HOME OPEN SATURDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER, 12:00-12:40PM**
THE OPENN NEGOTIATION IS UNDERWAY and CAN NOW SELL AT ANY TIME. FINAL BIDDING STAGE 6:45PM, 26TH SEPTEMBER 2019. CONTACT TEAM VARGA TO BECOME REGISTERED and AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Don't miss the opportunity to view this beautiful and classic home that has been freshly painted throughout, polished floorboards, ornate ceiling roses, renovated bathroom and on a large 654sqm block!
Situated across from Visko Park and the Cockburn Bowling and Recreation Club, approx. 6km to Woodman Point, plus quick access to main arterial roads for an easy commute.
- Two bedrooms situated on either side of hall to the front of the home, both huge with polished floorboards, beautiful ceiling roses, and classic wall panelling.
- Continue through to the spacious, open plan living room, dining, and kitchen; living room with polished floorboards and a/c split system.
- Character filled kitchen with ample storage space, fridge recess, and upright electric cooker.
- Third bedroom with carpet flooring.
- Modern bathroom with combined bath/shower and WC.
- Separate laundry.
- Situated at the back of the home is a games room/entertaining area with a built in bar, separate WC, and access to the backyard.
- Large backyard with an established grass area and access through to garage on one side and carport on the other.
- Front yard with low maintenance gardens.
- Single lock up garage, carport with 4 spaces, plus 2 driveways providing extra parking.
- Solar hot water system.
- 1957 built, brick and tile home on 654sqm block.
- Water rates approx. $930 and council rates approx. $1,700 per annum.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 654 sqm