RIVERSIDE LOCATION and LIFESTYLE
Driving along the river front towards this property you soon realise why it's described as being in a "Prime Location". This double storey 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is less than a 100m walk straight across the road to the Canning River and ever popular "Mason's Landing", which offers a playground, large shady trees, toilet facilities and electric barbecues plus plenty of ducks swimming past and it's a great spot for launching kayaks and canoes as it is also a part of the Canning River Canoe Trail which extends from the Mt Henry Bridge all the way to Hester Park in Langford. This site is also the start (or end) of the Woodloes Walk Trail which is a lovely 6km return walk to Kent St weir in Wilson, so if you are looking for outdoor activities on your doorstep without even needing the car, then this could be the perfect spot for you.
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - Master downstairs with ensuite and walk-in robe, the other 3x bedrooms have built-in robes.
- Open plan Kitchen/Family/Dining
- Spacious separate carpeted Lounge area
- Kitchen offers stainless steel appliances with dishwasher, 5x burner gas cooktop and electric oven
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning upstairs and reverse cycle wall aircon in downstairs living area
- Bathroom has a bath tub
- NBN ready
- Foxtel outlets
- Storage nook under the stairs
- Low maintenance outdoor entertaining area
- Double enclosed carport with automatic roller door
- Automatic reticulation
- Approx 2 min walk to Westfield Carousel shopping centre
- Approx 2 min walk to Cannington Greyhounds
- Approx 5 min walk to Hoyts Carousel
- Approx 2 min walk to Aldi
- Approx 5km to Curtin University
- Approx 5km to Whaleback Golf Course
As the heading suggests, it's all about lifestyle and the location is key to it all. This home has easy care and low maintenance gardens.
Small pets will be considered upon application.
WANTING TO VIEW THIS HOME?
To view this property please register for an inspection time via the Varga Realty website https://www.vargarealty.com.au/renting
Click on "Book Inspection" and follow the prompts. If there are no available or suitable times, use the contact agent' submission form to request an inspection, you will then be notified of the next scheduled viewing.
We do accept 1Form applications however you must view the property prior to the application being processed. Alternatively you can collect an application form at the viewing appointment from the Property Manager
- Type : House
- Date Available : 07/03/2019
- Bond : 1720