CLEAN AND TIDY 3X1 HOME IN WSHS ZONE (WA's TOP PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!)
Charming and tidy home situated in an incredibly peaceful neighbourhood. Nestled in this family friendly street, within the Willetton Senior High School catchment area Just 2.5km to Southlands Boulevarde Shopping Center and Willeton SHS as well as easy access to Roe Hwy, South St and local bus/train stops.
- Open plan tiled kitchen/dining area
- Newly renovated kitchen with ample storage
- Separate formal lounge room with AC cooling, ceiling fan and a gas bayonet for heating
- Recently renovated bathroom (2 years old)
- Well-kept gardens with reticulation
- Main bedroom with built-in-robe
- Outdoor entertainment area with a patio, and lush, green gardens with a grass area
Some pets may be considered upon application.
WANTING TO VIEW THIS HOME?
To view this property please register for an inspection time via the Varga Realty website https://www.vargarealty.com.au/renting
Click on "Book Inspection" and follow the prompts. If there are no available or suitable times, use the contact agent' submission form to request an inspection, you will then be notified of the next scheduled viewing.
Varga Realty would like to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients and the wider community. We are now offering 10 minute private viewings for one person to attend. You can have someone view on your behalf if they do not meet the below criteria or you can speak to the property manager and we can assist with a video walk through viewing.
To minimise the risk of COVID-19 spread, could you please advise if you or any close family member have the following symptoms of coronavirus:
• sore throat;
• fatigue; or,
• difficulty breathing.
In addition, please let us know if you or any close family member:
• has developed COVID-19 and/or is in self-quarantine;
• has returned from overseas in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• has been in close contact with a confirmed coronavirus (COVID-19) case in the past 14 days and have developed respiratory illness with or without fever;
• has severe community-acquired pneumonia and there is no clear cause; or,
• is a healthcare worker who works directly with patients and have a respiratory illness and a fever.
If you answered yes' to any of the above items we can only offer a video viewing at this stage.
At the viewing we kindly ask that you:
• keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself and our property manager whenever possible; and,
• Refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person
• Use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the home and avoid opening and closing any doors/cupboards.
• Only one person to attend the home open.
We will be closely monitoring all updates in regards to COVID19 and will adjust if and when required to do so in line with health recommendations. Your support and understanding during these times is appreciated.
- Type : House
- Date Available : 20/04/2020